Whimsy Wednesday ~ Cinnamon's Present

Hey there lovely crafty pals. It's a new month, which means it's new release time at Whimsy Stamps! We have some cuties in the Digital Vault this month I can't wait to share! Here is my first of the New Release to share with you this month and I think this stamp is sooo sweet! The kids were swooning over this image after I'd finished colouring it. There's just something about kitties and boxes! LOL


This adorable image is from the Rustic Sugar range at Whimsy Stamps. We're so fortunate to have this sweet range in our Digital Vault now. I love their enchanting faces, some of the sweetest images out there, especially for kiddies cards! They are such a joy to colour too, not too complex or fussy, so great for a quick make. I have used my Copic Markers to colour up these two cuties.


We have some gorgeous new papers that came out with this latest release at Whimsy Stamps and they're so perfect for Easter. I wanted to make this card a thank you card, as the kiddies need to write some birthday thanks, so I paired the image with some sweet polka dot paper from the set and added a lovely diecut 'thanks' sentiment. This fab diecut comes with a shadow base die, 2 in fact, but I decided just to use the sentiment itself this time, as the card was quite small. I used those notched square dies again, I just love these! The little bit of extra interest that takes a plain square card up a notch! Hehe, see what I did there?!


We have such a stellar line up of New Releases this month, both in the Digital Vault and in the Main Rubber Stamps and Dies Collections. So many delish goodies! Don't just take my word for it, you really have to check them out yourself! You can click through on the banner below through to the Digital Collection and you can click 'here' to go to the main store.







Challenge Entries:

Comments

Dawn T said…
Delightful Wends. Your colouring is superb and love the corner details on your card.
A delightful card Wends - I am back, but may not be here quite as much as I was...
Blessings
Maxine
Chris said…
You make such a perfect job of colouring these cute images Wends! Lovely design as always...off to check out the new releases...temptress!
xx
Pop's Cards said…
A stunning creation, i am loving the shape too and that gorgeous image, hugs Pops x
Absolutely gorgeous Wends, I love how sweet this is. Your layout and colouring is so fab on this hunnie. <3
Fikreta said…
gorgeous card!
hugs

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy