Sweet Stampin' ~ Cute!

Hey my lovely crafty pals. I've been head down engrossed in prep' for coming crafty adventures, so much so, I've not had a chance to post my Sweet Stampin' creation from our latest challenge which started Saturday and oh my, it's a great challenge, our theme is 'CUTE', what's not to love about that?!! I've been excited to post this too, as it was Georgie's birthday card this year and she loves bunnies, so it was so perfect for her and super cute to boot!


I'll come back soon with stamp details etc, but I really need to head to bed! So forgive the brevity of this post and I'll be back tomorrow with updated details. Hugs to you all, Wends xoxo

Right, I'm back with the update of the sweet ingredients I used for this creation. That adorable little bunny on the cloud, is from a Mama Elephant stamp set called Wish Upon A Star which is illustrated by one of my favourite craft artists at the moment, Aida Zamora. I LOVE her sweet images. The second little image with the bunny and mouse, is a cutie from a sweet set by LDRS. I don't own many of their images, but this set I really loved and kinda 'had to have'. It's called Happy Fall and has the sweetest wee fall images. I've yet to colour up the other images, but this sweet pair, were SO perfect for my girlie's card. The sentiment is also from that same LDRS set and is quite frankly, perfect for Georgie. She may have been turning 15, but this year, it was all about the cute factor and she adored this creation (happily!). The grass edge die and sweet clouds are Whimsy Stamps dies.

Right, that's my update with detes and I need to head to work now, so big hugs and happy Friday! Wends xoxo




Comments

Chris said…
It's totally adorable Wends...and I love the sentiment!
xx
Claudia said…
Oh how cute is this, please, wonderful, just love it!
XXX Claudia
Lorraine said…
Adorable, such a sweet stamp.
Lorraine x
Faye Wynn-Jones said…
You have rocked the cute theme with this sweet card x
Absolutely gorgeous Wends - no words are needed, really. Love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Dawn T said…
So sweet Wendy. Fits the bill for cute for sure.
Sarah said…
Oh golly gosh, this is absolutely gorgeous!! xx
aussie aNNie said…
Fun card and awesome design with this paper and image used...hope all's good.♥
Pat said…
Absolutely delightful card Wends, I'm not surprised Georgie loved it, the images are super cute and your design is fabulous. Hope you and yours are all well and have a good weekend.

Pat xx
mixamatoasties said…
How cute is this?! And the sentiment? Spot on xx

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy