Blog Candy Winners

If you follow my blog, you'll know I have drawn the winners from my celebration candy. If you'd like to know who the lucky winners were, read the bottom of the original candy post. Here's a link to that post. I have to say too, that it was so lovely to have the winner's be regular followers of my blog and blogland pals. It truly is the nicest thing to send treats to friends! Thank you to everyone who entered my candy draw. New followers, I hope you'll stick around and before long you'll be friends too. I do plan to have another candy soon, so watch this space.


I've heard from most of the candy winners already, so those who have made contact, your parcels were put in the post today! I didn't get them sent yesterday, because it occurred to me as I was parcelling them up that if I was sending a sweet parcel to a fellow crafter, I really ought to include a card! So I hastily put together a little CAS card design to include in the parcels. So I thought I'd share that with you all today. I couldn't help myself when I was putting together the parcels either and my 'one' little crafty treat grew to 3 or 4, so I hope the winners will really enjoy their parcels, which included things like Whiff of Joy stamps, Magnolia stamps, Ribbon Girl ribbons, cabachons and flowers, and some Christmas themed embossing folders. Right enough chatting, let me show you the lil' CAS cards I included in the candy parcels sent this morning. 


My hubby bought me some truly fabulous crafty goodies for my birthday, which included a really gorgeous Penny Black sentiment stamp set called Sprinkles & Smiles. I just love the collection of happy sentiments in this set and when I saw the one that I've used for these cards, I thought it was absolutely perfect to accompany those 'happy mail' parcels. I used a multicolour die pad to ink the sentiment, which I think looks fab. It's from a Tsukineko Kaleidacolor set called Creole Spice.


I had some scraps on my craft desk from previous makes and thought they'd be perfect for a quick CAS card. I made the embossed card first and then when I was hunting for something that would work with that card, I spotted some Grace Taylor paper leftovers on my desk. I used this sweet Hello Sunshine paper on a card I made some time ago, which you can see here. I think the paper was a good fit to work in with the first brighter orange embossed paper card. I'd cut lots of little butterflies to use on the cards from the off cut section after I'd embossed the main panel, so I wanted a paper to tone in with those wee butterflies. I used a lovely Memory Box die called Butterfly Delights to cut out the wee butterflies. Worked a treat I think, though I've loads left over, so I'll use those up in another make soon no doubt. (Click on the images below to pop them up full size if you want a closer look).


Well that's my post for today, I'm hoping the other two winners will be in touch soon with their address details as I'm super excited to get their parcels out to them. I'll be back again soon with another crafty adventure, in the meantime have a fabulous weekend and pop on over to Sweet Stampin' because they've a new challenge starting today! Big hugs, Wends x

Challenge Entries:
ABC Challenges: E is for Everything
4 Crafty Chicks: #292 ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner: #65 ~ Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #169 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs: April ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge: April ~ Anything Goes

Comments

Regina said…
so pretty! Love the simplicity with the bright colors.
Regina*
aussie aNNie said…
wow this is fabulous. Lovely details and great image and colours.xx  {aNNie}
Sheryl said…
A great set of cards. I love the bright cheerful colours and those fab stamps.
Glad you dropped it off at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Tina Z. said…
really lovely!
Sarah said…
These are wonderful Wendy, the beautiful colours go with that fantastic sentiment perfectly...HAPPY indeed!! xx
Karen said…
Wends, my sweet friend, you have such a lovely heart! I am so happy for your winners and know all will love the blessings you send... including your beautiful cards! The sentiment makes my heart dance and the colors are so pretty. The background patterns are as whimsically delightful as the sentiment. You are so kind to include such a sweet token in the bundles of crafty love. Have a beautiful day, my friend. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen
Teresa Kline said…
hello Wends! these are awesome, I adore the embossing! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp Wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
The warm colours are eye catching Wends, I'm sure they'll love the pretty cards.

Kramar
Maarit
Sue said…
Fabulous Wendy thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue J xx
Unknown said…
What a lovely set of cards, thanks for joining our E is for Everything challenge at ABC Challenges, hugs, Carol DT

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy