Whimsy Wednesday ~ The Birth of a Father

Hey there lovely Whimsy Stamps fans. I've been let loose on the main Whimsy Stamps Inspirations blog for the first time today and I have a sweet post to share with you there and here. I am blessed to be one of the Whimsy Stamps Digital Design Divas and let me tell you, there is no shortage of gorgeousness in the Whimsy Stamps Digital Vault. We are spoilt for choice by the talents of the Whimsy Design Team, so there is ALWAYS the right image for the occasion. I have two family members who have had babies recently, my lovely sister and my baby brother. I tell you, it's no big 'thang' to find an image to celebrate these amazing women becoming mummies right? But what about the papas? Look no further, our awesome Whimsy Stamps artist Crissy Armstrong has you covered! To celebrate the birth of a father, let me introduce you to 'Little Angel Father'.


This image just melts me. I have watched first my baby brother take this role recently and then my brother in law and I just LOVE the hearts of these modern men, who embrace their part in this joyous journey, sharing the care and unashamedly doting on their 'girls'. So this creation is in celebration of both these wonderful men in my life and their new roles as 'daddy'.


How perfectly does this image capture the rush of love that comes with becoming a new parent?! That 'will' to protect and nurture, It is captured so perfectly in Crissy's wonderful lines. However you colour this beautiful image, (mine was coloured with copics which you can now buy here at Whimsy Stamps!) the message is simple, it is a celebration of fatherhood, of new life, of dreams yet to be fulfilled and stories still to play out. THE perfect new papa image. I hope you enjoyed my take on this classic image. It's one from the Vault, but as I've come to realise with all my Whimsy goodies, the designs are classic, they don't date and are always a good investment. 


Thanks for popping in today. The Whimsy Stamps goodies I've used in my creation are in the thumbnails below, click through to the store to be taken straight to the products. Have an awesome day ya'll and thanks for stopping in on my first Digital Design Divas post for the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations blog. Hugs xoxo


           

Original article can be found on the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog.

Challenge Entries
Not Just Cards: March ~ Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread: #63 ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations: March ~ Any Occasion
Crafty Creations Challenge: #362 ~ Anything Goes

Comments

Chris said…
It's a beautiful card Wends, such a lovely image ...and a lovely way to celebrate a new Father, nice for Daddy to get a little attention too!
hugs
Chris
x
Fikreta said…
so very nice!
Pat said…
What a beautiful card Wends with a fabulous image.

Pat xx
MagsB said…
Oh Wends, what a totally beautiful card! The image is just perfect, so loving!

love Mags B x
Gina's Cards said…
Such a gorgeous card and a lovely image, it's so nice to see one for the Dads.Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
Laine said…
Such a sweet image! Thank you for sharing your project with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge!
Laine - DT

Recent Posts You May Also Enjoy